Wednesday 18 November 2009

Some day


Wow, what a lovely, lazy day this has been. I hardly stopped licking my bum all morning, very pleasant indeed. Had a bit of a play with one of the little people this afternoon, the one without the metal things on his face. The other one, with the metal things on his face, doesn't seem very playful, we hardly saw him. Maybe he's not eating the right food, or maybe he has worms. I think I'll mention it to the clippy-cloppy woman and get her to take him to the vets for a check up.
I saw a cat in my back yard earlier. I went outside to have a nice poo and a sniff about and there he was, sat on my wall, bold as brass! Obviously I had to have a few stern words with him and I don't think we'll be seeing him around these parts again for a while. At least not if he knows whats good for him, the cheeky, flea bitten, raspy tongued little muppet.
Well, I'm going to entertain my people for a while. I've not bothered with them for a hours because I've been busy posting this blog, which, as you can imagine, what with my paws and the little keys on this laptop, has taken me ages. I think I'll start with a little biting of the long mans fingers, he pretends he doesn't like it but I know he does really, and his fingers taste lovely which makes it a more pleasant experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment