Friday 20 November 2009

I love biscuits


The big people have been making a right mess of my favourite room, sticking paper to the ceiling and putting funny colours on the wall. I wouldn't mind so much but the colours are really smelly, and now I can't smell the smells I've spent the last couple of weeks depositing all over the floor. It's not fair, I'll have to wee and poo like there's no tomorrow to replenish those odours.
The big dangly thing that hangs in the middle of the ceiling and makes it light when it's dark had to be taken down tonight while they put that paper up, and I heard the long man mention that it works on "elec-trickery", which must be some kind of people magic, all very clever stuff.
The clippy cloppy woman said something intriguing earlier. It seems I'm going to be "in a queue late" tomorrow. I can't wait to find out what I'm queuing for, I hope it's biscuits. I love biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment