Sunday 29 November 2009

Road trips rock


This newfound freedom, albeit somewhat restricted by having the long man tied to my neck, isn't, as I'd initially believed, such a bad thing. I've been out several times today, and one of those trips was to a dirty great big pet shop, full of food, treats and big eared, twitchy nosed furry things that were scared to bloody death of me. One of them even poo'd while running away. Mint. I also seem to be rather popular with people other than my own people, which is a bit of an ego boost I must say. We went there in one of those big, noisy, metal box things which aren't nearly as scary when you're on the inside. Lovely and warm with music playing. I got to sit on the long mans lap all the way there and all the way back, though I must say I think they're taking diabolic liberties with my safety. THEY all had long, clicky, strappy things keeping them in their seats, I was slipping and sliding all over the bloody place. Still, I made it home safe and sound so maybe I shouldn't be such a drama queen.

On the way back we went to a "dry few" or something, where some spotty, smiley person passed food in through the window. The clippy cloppy woman shared it out, but I don't think it was very fair that I got two bloody chips while the rest got hot, smelly, meaty things. Rotten cow!

The long man took me out again later, it was dark and rainy and quite exciting really. I stopped at the lamp post on the corner for a good sniff, you know, checking my Pmail. Apparently the Doberman from number thirteen is on her monthlys. Thats not a good combination, Dobermans aren't the most pleasant dogs in the world to start with, but hormonal too? I'm steering well clear. Oh, and the terrier from round the corner has worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment